Saturday 28 March 2009

The New Mini Catalogue Launch

Click on image to download the PDF on your screen or save to your computer:
Wow! This mini catalogue is full to the brim with gorgeous stamps, punches and accessories!! This catalogue also doubles as a mini idea book to give you some terrific inspiration! I know I can't wait to get started using some of the goodies which I am currently waiting on!
To mark the launch of this catalogue, I would like to invite you take a wee look, perhaps make a pre-order before the 1st April and earn 10% off your order [excl. p+p which is £3.95] - I will also transfer this 10% deduction if you make any purchases from the main catalogue too!! I'll even extend the 10% discount until midnight 10th April, 2009.
Want to place an order? Email: HelensStampin@aol.com [Please put "Stampin' Up order" in the subject box]

No comments:

Post a Comment