Thursday 19 March 2009

Candy gift boxes

My 11 yr old son had recently been to camp with some of his school teachers/staff for 5 days. It was extremely muddy there due to a heavy rainfall.
Wee Stewart had recently gotten over tonsillitis. Unfortunately it returned just in time for him going to camp!! A trip to NHS 24 and some penicillin following the visit, soon had him on the mend. Add that together with homesickness made wee Stewart hard work for his teachers! Things have been pretty hectic this week and I've only just managed to get using some of my SU! starter kit.
Collection of candy boxes:
Candy box with a handle:
I made my own closure for this box:
I printed out the butterfly using Tempting Turquoise ink pad
and Butterfly stamp from Garden Whimsey:
I used a circle punch and punched out the turquoise
A4 cardstock from the Bold Brights collection:
I made this candy box slightly different with a closing lid and used my Creative Memories cutting system to cut out the circle aperture and rear mat:
I cut out a rectangular shaped card and cropped the
corners using my large circle punch and got this effect!:

1 comment:

  1. Love all the boxes you've made, well done!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete