Saturday 21 March 2009

Birthday card/Money Gift Wallet

Inside birthday card/money gift wallet:
Birthday sentiment:

Sometimes creating cards for males can prove quite difficult sometimes - however I was quite pleased with the simplicity of this card. Blue and orange cardstock from the Bold Brights A4 pack; "Whimsey" large stampin' wheel; Birthday sentiment from "Cheer & Wishes"; PP from Papermania "For Him".

We usually give the nephews and neices money in their cards for birthdays as kids usually like to choose what to be able to spend their money on. I had made this card into a money wallet with the pocket being part of the 'insert' if you like.

If you would like the instruction on the above money wallet, I have uploaded instructions to the bottom of this blog - any problems in accessing it, please email me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, I've enjoyed looking at your blog! You have some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete