Saturday 25 April 2009

Kelsey's birthday card

Just a wee "Happy 10th Birthday" to Kelsey :o) I have absolutely no idea why this image has been rotated round this way by Blogger - it certainly is not of that orientation on my PC files. Ingredients: Ink pads - Pixie Pink & Chocolate Chip ink pads Stamp sets: Birthday sentiment from Cheer & Wishes set; "To you from me" sentiment from Best Yet set; Big Bold Birthday set Cardstock: Pink c/s from SU! bold brights. SU! Whisper white c/s SU! grossgrain ribbon. Tools used: SU! Scallop border punch; Corner notch punch by EK Success [my own]

2 comments:

  1. Helen, your blog is inspiring and I love looking at all your creations you make. Thank you for helping me with the watermark issue, you really are too kind. I would like to award you with a Blog Award as a thanks.

    Please pop over to my Blog to accept the award.

    Have a good day,

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift card Hels, great bright birthday colours!

    ReplyDelete