Wednesday 29 April 2009

It was Suz's birthday!

Suz's birthday card & envelope :o)
Ingredients:
Cardstock: SU! Rainbow sherbet; SU! Whisper White c/s; Orange c/s – SU! Bold Brights; Blueish coloured & textured c/s - Bazill
Ink Pads: SU! Taken with Teal; Versamark; Stazon black
Stamp Sets: B’day cake stamp from “Fun and Fast Notes”; Whistle blower from “ Big Bold Birthday”
SU! Large oval punch; SU! Scallop oval punch
At the moment I have only 1 set of SU! markers - some of which I used to colour in the hearts 'flames' of the lit candles, candle itself coloured with the markers. I coloured in the cake and cake board by using the blending pen and an ordinary stamp pad technique.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I really love Fun & Fast notes, don't use it loads but whenever I do I love the results.

    Very soon you'll have two sets of markers too as my order is showing shipped on the website!!

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold bright card Helen, great job.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete